Thursday, July 13, 2006

Life is a Bowl of Jell-O

Just when I think I am on a certain path, having other options and paths closed to me and I have moved past a crossroads, the signpost at the crossroads bops me over the head like a 2 x 4!

I just got into law school. And though that was my focus and goal for nearly a year, the past few months I have been convincing myself that its better this way, and i need to move on and choose a different path.

Then the earth heaves and moves around and all of a sudden, that path is reopened and beckoning again.

Totally stymied.

But it took me SO LONG and SO HARD to get in - the least i can do is go for a semester and see if i like it. right? Even though that one semester will cost me upwards of $15,000 (anyone know anything about financial aid?!?!?!)

*tears hair out*

I'm shellshocked. And grateful. And anxious, excited and afraid.

But the sense of settled I have been feeling just turned into a bowl of jell-o under my feet.

No comments: