Sunday, May 13, 2007

Wedding Impressions :)

Random Impressions: Today was our Wedding... I never had so much fun.

There was so much love in the room, it is a wonder to me that we didn't blow the roof off the building.

The energy was electric. The dancing was *so* fun (note to the wise - next bridal gown you buy, try jumping around the store a little to see how heavy it is!) ... Chewy looked fantastic...

The pictures are beautiful, and yet, they don't capture the absolute Joy that was there.

..................................................I love my family.

It was beautiful.....

Chewy's best man was staring at me instead of witnessing me signing :) The Rabbi had to tell him to watch me sign or he's useless as a witness!

I loved my wedding.

I felt my grandmother's presence with me. I felt close to God. I loved giving people blessings. I felt like a direct current was being channeled through me.

I loved re-creating the marraige ceremony of Adam and Eve...... I love the sense of continuity I get from connecting with my ultimate mother and father....

I love Chewy :)

Our hotel made me feel like a princess. My dress made me feel like a princess. My husband treats me like a princes...... maybe I really am a princess?!

I feel bad for people who do not feel such soul-altering Love.

I know for a fact, that everyone who was there, WANTED to be there, and was so incredibly happy for us..... I also know for a fact that everyone had a good time, not just me! :)

............ I wish it went on for a few more hours....

I wish people I love who live overseas could have been there..... I know I felt their spirit, thoughts, energy and prayers....

My dearest wish is to be able to post something similar at our 10th anniversary.... and our 50th :)

No comments: